ALL OF OUR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES ARE NOW OPEN ON WEEKENDS
Our indoor playground is open for private parties/groups. Please inquire for pricing and availability.
As the safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority, the following rules must be followed at all times:
· Masks are welcome, but not required for outdoor activities. Guests must wear their masks to come inside and use the bathroom
· Please practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet away from other guests
· Follow all signage and instructions given by R&B’s employees
For the safety of our staff and guests, you'll notice the following safety measures in place:
· Traffic flow is modified to allow social distancing
· Hand sanitizer gel and spray will be available to use prior to and after completing your activities
· Markers are in place to guide guests to keep appropriate social distance
Helmets will not be provided for use in our cages. In an attempt to limit sharing items we will be asking you to bring your own for the time being.
Helmets are required in baseball (any speed) and fast pitch softball.
-All of these changes are precautionary and temporary.
We are doing our best to ensure safe family fun while figuring out to how to navigate through these times.
-As always, the service window will be where you order and pay for your items. Please wear your masks when ordering.
The inside or our facility remains closed. Bathrooms are strictly for patrons only. Since there are only 2 bathrooms inside, there is a 2 person (adult) maximum inside at a time to use the facilities. This is to stop any congregating inside the narrow hallways.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call before heading down with your group.
Please continue to check back for updates
Here are some things you can do to keep yourself safe;
Wash your hands thoroughly and often
Clean and disinfect shared surfaces
Sneeze or cough into tissues and discard
Limit hand to hand contact
And please, remember to stay home if you are feeling ill.